Port and Administrative Authority
Missions of the Department, Port Authority:
- To ensure the execution of the DSP in accordance with the specifications.
- To ensure the routine and major maintenance of the non-conceded works and installations (mainly the international ferry terminal of Dzaoudzi and the STM quays).
- Ensure the investments and major repairs of the port infrastructures of the port of Longoni (quays 1,2, Oil-Gas Terminal, servitude pontoon).
- To implement the recommendations of the port safety and security plans.
BP 101 Conseil Départemental
Tel.: 0269 64 95 55
FAX.: 0269 64 95 70
THE HARBOUR MASTER’S OFFICE
Port Police Authority
Harbour Master :
The missions of a harbour master’s office are mainly those attributed to port officers and deputy port officers by the Transport Code and the Maritime Ports Code, including:
- Organization of ship movements and docking.
- Safety of ships in port.- Water policing and maritime signalling.- Monitoring and regulatory management of hazardous goods in the port.
- Police of the exploitation and conservation of the public port domain.
- Safety of port personnel and users.
- Coordination of disaster response operations in the port area.- Creation and dissemination of information for port users.
- Carrying out internal collaboration tasks with other port services.
- Collaboration with other administrations for the needs of their missions. – Participation in security missions.
THE CUSTOMS AND DIRECT RIGHTS DEPARTMENT
Tax collector and Customs Brigade
- Fiscal: assessment and collection of taxes for which Customs is responsible (duties, taxes, contributions and fees, etc.)
- Economic: supporting companies internationally and promoting economic development
- Protection: fight against customs fraud (control of the application of restrictions and prohibitions on import, export and within the territory)
Customs services present in the port:
The regional customs revenue:
Collection of duties, taxes, contributions and fees for which the customs is responsible in the department of Mayotte.
The main customs office of Longoni:
- Establishment of the assessment and control of import and export flows in the port of Longoni (compliance with tax obligations
- Application of restrictions and prohibitions) – management and control of the internal dock dues
- Assessment of the various duties and taxes and fees within its jurisdiction
- Management of customs procedures granted to operators in the department
Tel: 02 69 60 86 75
The Longoni surveillance brigade:
protection of the territory by ensuring compliance with restrictions and prohibitions throughout the department (narcotics, tobacco, weapons, counterfeit goods, etc.).
Tel: 02 69 62 70 03
SDIS (Service Départemental d’Incendie et de Secours)
Departmental Fire and Rescue Service
Colonel Fabrice TERRIEN
RESCUE CENTER OF LONGONI
Head of the center:
Warrant Officer Madjidhoubi IDAROUSSI
Deputy head of the center:
Chief Warrant Officer Kassil MADI
LIGHTHOUSE AND BEACON SERVICES
(SERVICE DES PHARES ET BALISES)
Of the DMSOI, Direction of the South Indian Ocean Sea.
Center of Longoni
- To set up, maintain and ensure the proper functioning of all the maritime signs related to the access and circulation of ships in the lagoon.
- Prevention of maritime risks
- Implementation of the POLMAR system for the fight against marine pollution
M. Patrice BROYER
Port de Longoni
BP 279 97600 Mamoudzou
Tel.: 0269 62 06 11
Fax.: 0269 62 14 46